«THE UNION PERLITE CONSTRUCT» lightweight aggregate at 0.5 – 3 mm and density of 90 Kg/m3, mixed with cement, sand and water delivers the best-value–for-money, world’s top quality LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATING CONCRETE with high strength to fill floors and roofs:
- 320 – 1,800 Kg/m3, the lightest lightweight concrete with aggregate
- 1–25 MPa 7 MPa at 1,000 Kg/m3, 4 times higher than foam concrete
SUPERIOR THERMAL INSULATION
- K = 0.07 W/mK, 20 times more insulating than ordinary concrete
- Lifetime thermal insulation with the durability and performance of Concrete
NON - FLAMABLE / NON - COMBUSTIBLE
- Up to 4 - hour fire resistance rating (50 U.L. ratings).
REDUCES AIRBORNE AND IMPACT SOUND
- Adding cavities within the screed system
EASY TO HANDLE
- 1,5 m3 bags weigh only 80 Kg, resulting in lower labor cost
- Mixed manually, in rotary mixer, in pump machine or transit mixed. Poured or easily pumped into place. Mixing time is only 2 – 4 min. Perlite consumes 36 % to 43 % less water.
- Dries within 4 days. Delivery of 300 – 1,000 m2 of screed per shift
- hard, monolithic, self-leveling, without cracks, ideal for any kind of flooring (marble, tiles, mosaic, carpet, wood, epoxy) or waterproofing (PVC, bitumen, spray, paint).
INSULATING CONCRETE DETAILS